Workshop#3: Task 64
Building blocks for e-fuel production
This workshop provided some insights into the availability of e-fuel building blocks.
Organised by AMF TCP Task 64 in collaboration with IEA Hydrogen TCP and IEA GHG.
- Check-in and Welcome
- Zoe Stadler, Task Manager for AMF Task 64
- Abdul´Aziz Aliyu, Technology Analyst HICC, IEAGHG
- Marina Holgado, Technical Secretariat Coordinator, IEA Hydrogen TCP
- Hydrogen production, Storage and Transport for e-fuel production
- Dr. Marcel Weeda, Hydrogen TCP Vicechair, The Netherlands
- Power-to-methane plant in Austria
- Dr. Emanuele Moioli, R&D engineer, Hitachi-Zosen Inova, Switzerland
- E-fuel project development - Accelerating the transition to renewable aviation
- Karl Hauptmeier, Managing Director, Norsk e-Fuel, Norway
- Moderated discussion on remarks
- Consolidation of the key messages, summary and closing remarks
Please contact Task Leader Zoe Stadler for further questions.