Workshop#4 - Task 64
Application of e-fuels
This workshop provided some insights into the experiences made with the application of e-fuels.
Tuesday, 2 May 2023
13:00 - 15:00 CET
- 13:00 CET - Check-in and welcome
- 13:10 CET - Introduction to e-fuels projects in Japan
- Oguma Mitsuharu, AIST and
- Mr. Kugetsu, The Japan Gas Association
- 13:50 CET - Experience from development of future fuel marine engines
- Dr. Andreas Schmid, General Manager Technology Development WinGD
- 14:10 CET - Moderated discussion on end-use perspectives
- What is the intended application / end-use of e-fuels in the various countries?
- Are there hurdles that make it difficult to achieve the goals?
- What is the current status of the application? Are there any already?
- 14:50 CET - Consolidation of the key messages, summary and closing remarks
In case of any questions please contact Task Manager Zoe Stadler.